Funding to pursue international R&D opportunities
Eligible applicants include Canadian‑owned:
- small and medium‑sized enterprises
- academic institutions
- non‑government research centers
In light of COVID‑19, the CanExport Innovation program can support the following non‑travel activities:
- applying for intellectual property protection
- shipping technologies to potential partners
- seeking expert business and legal advice
- translating, adapting and creating promotional material
- and more!
You’re ready to grow. Canada’s TCS is ready to help.
Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian businesses grow by connecting them with its funding and support programs, international opportunities and its network of trade commissioners in more than 160 cities worldwide.